Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Holiday ABC


HOLIDAY ABC WORDS
A  I drove to Napier and walked into the  aquarium.
B I had a banana to eat and it was delicious.
C I feed my cat  some biscuits.
D I gave my dog some dog roll.
E I had an egg to eat.
F I gave my fish some fish flakes
G  I drew a picture for my cousin and it was a picture of monsters.
H I wore a camouflage cap.
I  painted a picture with the color indigo.
J   I ate some blackberry and raspberry jelly.
K Kayla is my sister.
L I drove to my nanas house to see her and her name is Lyn.
M I drove  to town with my mum in the car.
N My sister was being naughty in the holidays.
O I saw an Opel Astra.
P. I got lots of  presents at Christmas
Q I went on a quest with my cousin to fight the zombies.
R I ran went I was taking my dog for a walk.
S I scooted down the road on the footpath.
T I went to the toilet.
U It was raining one day in the holidays so I walked under the umbrella in town.
W Me and my family drove to wellington in the car for Christmas.
X I played on my Xbox.
Y  I  saw a yellow Nissan patrol
Z I saw a the number zero on a car's number plate.

3 comments:

  1. Creative holiday ABC, Jared. I like how you look after a lot of pets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Mr M! Jared has done a fantastic job! He has made it look like I was there.

      Delete
  2. Wow Jared, great post.
    Do you really have a cat, dog and a fish?!
    Do they Get along?
    Keep up the great work!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete