Friday, August 2, 2013

Cross Country


I  was running across the field as fast as a gazelle in the grass. I could feel the warmth as I run along the grass on the field. I  could smell the dampness  as you run pasted  the trees and the ground was really, really, really, really  damp as I run passed. As I run in the grass I felt  the dampness in my shoes and in my socks a bit too. I could see as I was running I saw grass wet grass, concrete, sand, dirt yellow lines on the concrete tennis court and little bites of mosque on the grass and in my shoes and socks were a  bite.  Near  the end of the laps I was sprinting like a gazelle  at 45 km an hour but I wasn't really sprinting like a gazelle doing 45 km an hour though but I wish though. When Mr Cottrell  yelled out to say that the  boys had 1 minute to go and so I decided to sprint truehearted  then I have ever gone I my life. then after I had a soothing boostfully  drink of ice  freezing,   refreshing  water out of my drink bottle. After I had a ice, freezing, refreshing drink of water I was extremely  tired when I came back into class with all of the class to start reading once more again.                        

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jared that sounds like you were going really fast. How many sticks did you get that day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I'm Joel and I like the way you have done your word's

    ReplyDelete