Tuesday, July 15, 2014

5 things my teacher should know about me

1. My sister is in room 17 and she is 7. Sometimes she annoys me when I'm doing something. And she sometimes gets me with the hose and squirts me and splashes mewhen she is in the pool and I'm not even in my togs and I get angry.

2. I like cars like Toyota, Holden, Nissan, Mercedes Benz, Ford, Ferrari Lamborghini. I like all sorts of cars.

3. If I was a falcon I would fly around the sky and stand on a tall tree and look for pray and fly at 350km an hour.

4. I like listening to music like Metallica, Disturbed, Shihad, Linkin PARK


5. I like making stuff with LEGO like cars, trucks and planes, helicopters and all sorts of things.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Jared! I learnt more about you. I love Shihad and have seen them live lots. You should put this into a slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not just your teacher who knows anymore. Great piece of writing and I have learnt even more about you. I also like listening to music too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jared that was a good pice of writing, I feel like I know you now.
    great job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jared I did not know that about you before.

    ReplyDelete