Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mars Part1

I am just going to finish fueling my rocket. Im going up there for only 1 earth day. I have build a fridge and cupboard in my rocket. Im going to grab 100kg of oxygen for me. Ninja and Sam get 95 kgs of oxygen. Now for 55 liters of water in a big plastic bottle. I will take some sausages,potatoes, cheese, chicken ,basil,bread,eggs and finally crackers. Some pots as well. I will take a small gas bottle and stove with me so I can cook. Its time to launch my rocket. I climb up the ladder to my rocket and I put the water in the fridge. Then the cheese, sausages,basil,chicken into the fridge as well. Then I put the crackers and potatoes in the cupboard. Then I go back upstairs and grab my cat and dog food. I climb up again and walk over to the cupboard and put them by the crackers. Then down the ladder, upstairs again to get my cat and dog. I take my cat up the ladder. My pets beds. Then put it just inside the door. Then down the ladder once more to grab my dog. I grabbed the chain and attached it to his collar. Locked all the doors and back up the ladder to my rocket with my dog. Shut the door and make sure that it is sealed. Started up the rockets and waited for them to warm up. I blasted off the ground at 600km, on the way up I start to come through the clouds and its a bit blurry.


Then suddenly there was an alien that was red. It had red fur covering from head to toe. He had a green tail. His eyes were light blue. Then I spoke to it and I said hi. Im not sure if hes a boy or a girl. It spoke back and said hello. “What is your name”. He replied back i'm Mort. “Hi im Jared”. “Are you a boy or a girl” I spoke. He got scared because he saw Sam. Sam yelled out hi. He sprinted to see what the red object was by me. “Who is that” said Sam. Its Mort, he lives on Mars. Oh. How old are you I said.” I'm 5” said Mort. Then I introduced everyone. This is Mort. Mort this is Sam. Then Ninja walked out of his bed to see what all the racket was. Then I finally said this is Ninja. Ninja this is mort. He is 5 years old. Do you have any parents or any family Ninja asked. Yeah I have got a dad,brother,nana,aunt and a grandad. It is just me, Ninja and Sam that came. Where is all of your family I asked Mort. There at my house. My dad told me to go play outside,so I did. Thats when I discovered your rocket here. “Ok” I replied. Where is your house asked Ninja. Can you all see that yellow dot in the distance. Yes is that your house I asked . Mort said it was. Ok we all said. Do you allow guests at your house. I think so. Then Mort asked us a question. He asked what planet are you from. We replied saying we are from planet Earth. So you're our neighbor. Yeah I guess so. So you're a human then Jared. Yes and Ninja is a cat. Sam is a dog.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Story Jared you have an awesome Imagination and yo did some awesome writing. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete