Friday, March 7, 2014

A Scene

My scene: I smell the deer blood. It smelled like something that had died and that's how I like it. I was sprinting after my prey at a speed of  50 km an hour.  I have to give up on that deer it was just too fast for me. If I hadn't given up I would have lost all my energy and it would take me a long time to get my energy back. I'm hiding in the long grass I can smell the fresh meat of the deer. I get ready to pounce and I pounce on the deer and only managed to get the deer. It the same one I was chasing earlier. I start eating the meat of the deer it is so delicious it is so juicy and so tender. It is a bit chewy in every bit of the meat. I'm still hungry so i'm hide in the long grass again im there for about 15 minutes then I hear a rustling noise and stick my head out of the grass a little bit and it is another its another deer so I creep up on it and I get it. It tastes exactly like the other deer. The deer feels hairy like a rabbit with a lot of hair on it. The deer’s hair was soft and it was all jagged everywhere on the deer's body.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jared your writing is awesome.
    I found it entertaining.
    Keep up thee hard learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jared that writing is so entertaining

    ReplyDelete