Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fun Swimming Sports

Sitting waiting for my turn to go in the fun relays in the pool. In my team there was William,me, Ollie and some other girl which I didn't know her name. I was in team 3  Pukeko.

While I was waiting I could see the trees that are by the pool they were swaying gently in the breeze. I could see water splashing against the edge of the pool. Behind the seats that the teams and some parents is a fence. The fence is metal  that has little spikes on the top and is the color silver.  I heard people cheering for their team and their house color.  

Later on the it got really sunny and I could feel the sun heating up on my back. It felt nice but then it got a bit too hot so I turned around for a little bit. Also while I was waiting I could smell the chlorine in the pool.

I could hear people cheering for their team and also there house color. While I was going to get in the pool I felt the concrete it was rough. Finally it was my turn to get in the pool it was freezing like ice cubes had been poured into the pool.  

Then the wind came up, I could taste the dust  that the wind had blown up. We I got into the pool I could taste the water and the chlorine in the water which was yuck. Then I had a sore throat and  it didn't help swallowing the water with the chlorine because it made my throat worse. First was flutter boards then noodles. After those activities it was the penny dive which we were diving for plastic coins.Each one that we got would be a point for our house color so if you were in red it would be a point for them. Then we got out of the pool it was team 4’s turn from all the house  colours. I felt a bit nervous and excited when we started. At the end of the day it felt good doing some swimming that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Cody I liked it how you included your team in you story and i also like your story when it says then the wind came up I could taste the dust that the wind had blown up.

    ReplyDelete