Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3 Favourite Dishes

I wrote about 3 of my favourite dishes.

This is my mum’s recipe.
it is creamy, juicy, soft, melts in your mouth,  
These are the ingredients that you need.
425g of tuna in a can with springwater.
1 cups of cheese your choice
500g pasta your choice
495g of Dolmio tuna bake pasta sauce.
double everything if you want to make a bigger.

Cooking instructions
1 preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2 cook 200g of dry pasta.
3 combining  cooked pasta, drained 425g can of tuna in springwater and Dolmio Tuna Bake Sauce into a baking dish.
4 Cover with 1 cup of grated cheese.
5 Baking for 20 minutes or until golden brown and then saying’ it's ready.




This is amazing one of my favourite foods.
Its creamy, spicy, smells spicy, tastes buttery, smooth, chewy, soft, melts in your mouth, sets your tongue on fire.
These are the ingredients that you need to make Butter Chicken.
500g of diced chicken
50g of butter
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tsp of tumeric
1 tsp of cumin
1 tsp of ground nutmeg
½ tsp each salt and pepper
2 Tbsp of tomato paste
½ tsp garam masala
1 onion, chopped
black pepper
½  cup of cream
1 tsp of chilli seasoning

Macaroni cheese is one of my favourite foods. Macaroni tastes creamy, moist ,cheesy, liquidy, soft, smooth.
  to make macaroni cheese you need these ingredients.
500g of Macaroni
1 cup cheese of your choice
4 slices bacon optional
half an onion diced  optional
1 tablespoon of butter
salt
pepper to taste
milk
parsley to garnish.



8 comments:

  1. Yum!
    That sounds delicious Jared.
    I can almost taste the food from your description.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can nearly taste it as well Elijah.

      Delete
  2. Wow Jared! I love macaroni cheese as well.
    Great piece of writing, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I've never seen anyone that has put a recipe on a blog . You did an excellent job on it. Who else has done it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jared, I like the three recipes you put on your blog because I've never seen recipes on a blog before. By the way my name is Jared too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these awesome recipes, Jared. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the the three recipes you put on to your blog it looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the recipes it is Yum!

    ReplyDelete