Thursday, April 3, 2014

Coke Bottle

coke prompt.JPG

Writing Purpose: To Entertain
WALT use our senses to describe
  • (see, hear, smell, feel, taste)
  • different sentence starters
  • some short sentences

Class Word Bank:
spray, like a mustache, pop! x-factor, explosion, imagine if you had to clean that up, enjoyment, fireworks, nostrils, Coke, brown sticky foam, whiskers, friends, blow, soaked, boom! Coke bomb, power, fizz, amaze, cool-down, pumped up, fizzy, bottle rocket, ouch!










I got my coke bottle out of the fridge. I started to open my bottle of coke. Then went to go get something to eat. Then I turned the it and I pulled it out and the next second know I get my Coke sprayed in my face. It shoots out like a rocket but it is so fizzy though. It shot up my nostrils it felt tingly up in my nostrils.  I am amazed that the fizzy has come up like a rocket so fast then I could believe my eyes.It sprayed out into my face and I think I had a coke mustache.

I'm thinking in my head that it would hurt because of how fast it has come up. It shot up like a rocket. I didn't want to open my eyes because it would sting and I would have to go and see the eye doctor to check if the coke hadn't done any damage to my eyes.It spayed out into my face and I think I had a coke mustache. It pumped out like someone was pumping the coke out. The coke is like a bomb that has exploded that had gone boom. I came out like fireworks popping in the sky. The Coke had soaked me. I have sticky foam to clean up on the floor and the bench and my cloths and also my face which was really sticky. I thought to myself should I drink the coke. Then I thought to myself, I might as well drink it because it would be such a big waste of coke. So I skulled  it back really fast. Luckily it wasn't really cold because I wouldn't have been able to scale it back. Luckily it wasn't an bottle rocket upside down because it would of blown up into the air. Because it was glass it would have fallen back down, and brake because it was glass. I enjoyed having the bottle of coke spray out in my face. I was so angry because I had to clean up the big sticky mess that the coke had made on the floor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment