Sunday, April 6, 2014

Broken


This device (phone) is broken.

Write about a time you broke something!

OR

Imagine that you broke your device or phone and describe how it happened.

WALT use different sentence starters and lengths.

To do this, I will try to:
  • Start sentences with different words
  • Start sentences with capital letters
  • Use other punctuation (check the ladder)
  • Show my feelings
  • Use my senses to describe

  • Include strong verbs

BROKEN

I got out a glass cup out from the cupboard. Then I walked outside with it to the back step. It was a nice sunny day that day. It had was filled with water all the way to the top of the cup. Tea water was nice and cold because it was out of the fridge. The color of the glass cup was red with yellow dots on it. The top and bottom were just clear glass. They were tall cups. The cups were from Mcdonalds. Then the next minute it fell down of the step and flowed down the steps like it was a river and then stopped finally at the bottom of the steps which was concrete and there was some grass as well.  I thought to myself that i'm going to be in big trouble because I broke the cup. The water came washing down the steps and I thought to myself I'm going to be in deep trouble now. Then I tried to clean it up but I got caught by my mum. She said that it was das glass cup with red and yellow with yellow dots. I'm really going to be in deep trouble now because it was my dads cup. Mum and dad have one each. Mums cup was still in good nick. Then she growled at me, and I said it was just an accident so then she replied ok then it was an accident then. I was only at kindergarten when this happened and this was after kindergarten. I thought I would get a smack from my dad when he got home from work, but in the end I just got a big growling from my dad. He was really angry because of that. IIt made he even angrier than he was because he had a bad day at work where he was working at. After it was tea time. I ate my tea at the table with mum, my dad and my baby sister. After tea I watched a bit of tv and then I walked and got into my bed and went to sleep. Then I woke up in the morning and it was back to normal again. My dad had gone to work and it was just me and my mum home until I go to kindergarten. Then it was   time to walk to kindergarten which was just down the road from my house. It was down the road around a corner and cross a road and then I would be at kindergarten.

1 comment:

  1. Good story Jared. Your dad was angry and I liked how you put it flowed down the steps. Well done.

    ReplyDelete