Friday, October 17, 2014

The Best Part Of Me

I love my tongue. It is a human tool that everyone can use. You have little things on it called taste buds. That is how you can taste food.

It helps you move your food around in your mouth when you are chewing food. If you didn't have a tongue people wouldn't be able to understand you.

My tongue helps me pronounce my words properly so people can understand me when I talk. When I am cooking a meal for my family, my tongue helps me to get the perfect flavour so my family will enjoy my cooking. When my sister is being cheeky I can poke my tongue at her.

I like eating and cooking and my tongue helps me do both of those things.       


1 comment:

  1. Excellent descriptive writing, Jared. What a unique topic you chose for the best part of you!

    ReplyDelete