Friday, October 31, 2014

A Blood Story

It was just before dinner. We were having pizza. My sister was teasing me with a slice that she had taken off my plate. I felt very angry at her when she took the slice.

I chased her all around the backyard. 5 minutes later she had finally given up. Then she said “here you go.” I said next time I will get your piece of pizza. I went to grab it but she started running again with it. That’s when I fell over and grassed my head.

Then it started bleeding. I walked inside to mum, she helped me clean it up with disinfectant. I put it on cotton buds. It took 5 minutes to clean it all up. Finally it stopped bleeding. It was sore for a while. It felt like I had bumped my head on something. It gave me a headache all night.

In the morning it wasn't as sore. The next day I went to school. Everyone in my class asked me  “what did you do to your head?” I said it was a long story. So I told all of them. Then I had to write about something that I did in the weekend. I thought to myself I know what I am going to write about. So I wrote about my accident all with thanks to the help of my sister.   

No comments:

Post a Comment