Wednesday, August 14, 2013

   Today we had once again Harley and Aaron come and teach us some more football skills and this time it was passing the ball and they were from Napier City Rovers . Then Aaron said get a partner and one person on the side of the cone and the other one on the other cone that was opposite of the cone that I was standing on. My buddie was Mack and I. Then Aaron said that what part of your foot do you pass with and I put my hand up and I said that you kick with your inside of your foot and then Aaron said that it was correct and when you go to pass you just don't run up to the ball and kick it, if you want to pass it to get to the person that you want to pass to you put your foot next to the ball and then kick it and if you want some more power to pass the ball you just go back a few steps or if you want to do a big kick you just go back even more steps to do an even bigger kick. Then we the whole class played a game of ghostbusters and so the people that where the ghost were wearing a bib that were yellow  and the ghostbusters were the rest of the class with the ball dribbling around in the boundary with the balls. I reckon I did pretty well with football skills today with passing to my buddie mack on the white cones.

1 comment:

  1. Ghostbusters was cool! We had so much fun with the soccer players.

    ReplyDelete