Wednesday, August 7, 2013

football skills reflection


Today we learned how do to dribble with  the ball in football. The people that were teaching us were Aaron and  Harley who are football players for Napier City Rovers. The skills in football that we were  practicing   were using the inside the foot and outside the foot and the bottom of your feet too. Then Aaron told us to dribble inside the boundary of cones. Then he said jog round the boundary dribbling with the inside of your two feet and don't walk Aaron said . After that Aaron said to dribble around using the outside of your feet. Then Aaron said dribble round with 1 foot which was the right foot first  and Aaron said not to touch it with left foot. Then Aaron would say stop and he would check to see if anyone was still moving. Then Aaron told us to swap feet to the left one and he said this will be a bit tricky for everyone  with your left foot. For me it wasn't tricky on the left side but a little bit  and the right side but the right side was pretty easy for me because i'm a right foot kicker and sometimes I use my left foot to kick. I reckon I did pretty well. Football is  my is my sport anyway I reckon I did pretty well with football today.  

1 comment:

  1. Good gob even I thought you were doing well.

    ReplyDelete