Friday, June 27, 2014

Mid Year Reflection

Something I enjoyed learning was that matau is left and maui is left.


Something I want to learn more about cars.


Something Im proud of is getting stuff published on my blog.


Something That is better being in a digital classroom is that you write on Google Drive.
My favourite sentence in my writing so far is. He could be dangerous so don’t approach him.
Something I learnt was how to play rakau games on the matariki workshops day


My favourite book so far is Wonder.


My favourite maths We did our shopping at Countdown online. We had $250 to spend on grocery,s for our family and counting our pets.


For genius hour you get to pick your own topic that you are passionate about. My subject that I'm doing for genius hour is about production cars and utes.


My favourite writing:
I could taste the fresh air. The taste of the wood was sweet. The wood felt like sandpaper when I licked it. I could touch the grass it felt moist and soft . I could smell the moisture lurking in the air. I could taste the fence it tasted like cold metallic that had a few drips of water. The grass was frosty because Jack Frost had been. I could see trees, some were green and some were yellow and orange. I also saw some palms the were a nice bright green. Behind the trees I could see Te Mata Peak and all the surrounding hills. Some had little patches of green  grass and some had big patches. Some even have gigantic patches of pine trees. The color of the trees is a black brownish color. I could see all sorts of cars they were a Suzuki Swift, Toyota Corolla, Mitsubishi Diamante, Mazda Cx 9, Toyota Caravan, Holden Commodore and a Mitsubishi Evo 10. Evo is short for Evolution.    


I could see the giant laying dead and still as a rock on the top of Te Mata Peak. I could hear the sound of a plane. It was noisy and sounded like it was about to take off from the airport. I could see a bird it was squawking as it was flying. In the distance back towards school I could see a corn field that was not quite ripe. In the paddock I could see horses running around. They were a golden brown with a black golden brown wiry tail and mane. Some had white coats on that covered there back and there neck. The houses on the other side of Howard Street from the paddocks were made out of white whether boards of black and red bricks. On the other side of the first wire fence is an electric fence which I got a shock from but I didn't touch it though. I could tell that it was an electric fence because it had a yellow plastic handle thing on it. Under the line of electric wire by the wood post was two black rubbish bags. I could tell that they were full of rubbish. They were bulging out from the sides front and back.


waka2 (170).JPG
   

     Midyear Reflection  by jared146v on GoAnimate

2 comments:

  1. Awesome GoAnimate Jared! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Jared great post you have made.
    Great choice also for genius hour.
    What cars are you doing it on?

    ReplyDelete