Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Waking Up In The Morning

Oh no it’s 7.00 looking at my alarm clock. Time to get up I thought to myself. Oh It’s Monday morning. Getting out of bed I feel tired and don’t want to go to school. I have to go to school to learn. Then I doze off for about 5 minutes. Oh, school I better get ready. My sister was having  breakfast. She was eating marmite on toast. I had some toast with butter. Then I quickly walked back down the hallway to my room and got dressed. I squeezed some toothpaste onto my toothbrush. I brush up and down on my teeth. Then brush my hair.


Then I walk to the dining room to unplug my computer. I put it in the case and zip it up. Secondly I put it in my bag gently. I put my lunch into my lunch box. Click,click goes the clips to lock my lunch box. Next I fill my drink bottle with cold water out of the tap. Next I put it in my bag. Then I grab my glasses from my bedroom and put them in my bag. Finally I grab my book packet and put that in my bag. Mum asked, “are you ready to go” ? We replied yes.

Mum unlocked the shed. Then started up the car and reversed out of the shed and on to the driveway. Our Car is a Honda Accord. Then I put my bag in the car. My sister does the same thing. Finally mum locked the shed door, locked the front door. Then I say good bye to Sam and Ninja. We got in the car and closed the doors. We all put our seatbelts on. Then mum started up the car. Mum let the car warm up. Then we drove off to school.        

1 comment:

  1. You worked hard on this writing to add interesting details. Well done, Jared!

    ReplyDelete