Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Production Diary Part 4

Today we were once again practicing for our production. The whole of Nga Rakau Nui was in the hall. I was sitting on a bench seat that was close to the stage. Then the first legend started. It was room 19 and 12. Their legend is called Rangi and Papa. Then 45 minutes later I had to go to the optometrist for an eye check on the rehearsal day , to see if my eyes had changed since last time.


I did the first test was a machine that moves like on top of a gearbox, that scaned your eyes.There was two machines that were welded to the table.  The pictures were excellent said the lady that operated the machine. You had to look at this picture of a red house.  Then on to the second machine on the table . On the other one you had to look, into it and it would show this red dot that would flash on and off. It would eventually take a picture of your eyes. Then I  had to wait for a little bit for the optometrist to finish, with the client that was in there. Then we walked into this room that had a mirror by the door and a tv on the other side of the room. Standing by the wall was a chair and a machine which I did not know what it did. He said that my eyes hadn't changed.

1 comment:

  1. great story and keep it up you write really good story's great work

    ReplyDelete