Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yachting reflection day 2


For yachting today we did kayaking first then we did yachting afterwards  we did kayaking. For kayaking today we went from the shore we went under the bridge and around to the sailing club. we went all around it was like a bit of a maze to go thru but it was awesome and cool to do and go thru under the bridge and go around in the sailing club. I went with gretas dad and his name is grant. The way back under the bridge we saw a seal that was brown it was only a small seal but still it was cool to see. It was laying on a rock under the bridge. For yachting it was a bit scary because it was really windy and me and Jack W nearly capsized but apart from that it we'll reckoned it was pretty good doing yachting today it was fun and enjoyable. It was good to partner up with Jack W because he is reliable and also trustworthy. Jack is also a good friend that I know of. Jack was pretty good choice to go with in the yachts. In the yacht at one stage we nearly capsized we were inches from capsizing into the water that was really cold at one stage. It was a bit of a ride because it was at one stage a bumpy ride across the water but apart from that I reckon that I  did pretty good with yachting and kayaking in the water today. I had fun and I also enjoyed it as well. but for me kayaking is the best out of the two. Yachting alright but I like kayaking better thought. We have to do it again Thursday and also Friday again. I might team up with someone like Josh or someone. I reckon I did pretty well with yachting and kayaking.Kayaking is easy peasy for me but its just yachting that i have to work on doing. To work on with yacht just get the tiller turning properly watch the wind wherever it is coming  

No comments:

Post a Comment