Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yachting reflection day 1


For yachting today we did yachting first and then we did kayaking after we did yachting. In yachting my partner that I went with was Gabe which is big brother the reason why we call him big brother is because he is the oldest in our class. Yachting was alright but I preferred kayaking more because I like it  better than yachting.In yachting I didn’t know really what I was doing but yeah to say it was pretty good to do yachting. It was an new experience for me but it was fun to do along with kayaking.In kayaking my partner first in the double kayak was Renee. Then miss Garland said see if you can paddle all the way to the island which was right  in the middle of pandora pond. Me and Renee got there and we got back to shore all right.We came third place.  Then we had a race back to the side of the pond that we started at.The kayak that I was in was a blue and green kayak. Then I had another buddie because Renne wanted to go in a single kayak so my buddie that came over was bhrt and we went in the blue and green double kayak that we were in before. Then we both paddled all the back to the island and then we had another race from the island that was in the middle and all the way back to shore. I'm not sure what place we came but we came in the top ten. I had fun and I  would do it again. It was enjoyable to do yachting. We have to do it again tomorrow as well. Next time I might go with flynn or someone or someone like that thought. I reckon I did pretty well with yachting and kayaking but kayaking is easy peasy for me i've just got to work on yachting. I need to work on with yachting is get the turning right and also watch where the wind was coming from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment